This DIY was a must for me. Now I can see clearly which earrings and necklace I want to put on without digging through my jewelry compartments day after day.
Here are the supplies I used:
chicken wire, wire cutter, picture frame, old shirt, large paper clips, hammer, and nails.
7 Easy Steps
1. I cut my chicken wire to size.
2. I painted my 16×20 picture frame.
3. I sized my shirt to frame then nail shirt to wall.
4. I wrapped frame with chicken wire. I made sure to wrap inward.
5. I hung frame over T-shirt.
6. I stretched paper clips and hooked one end on the bottom area of frame.
7. I hung earrings and necklaces.
This blog post is from my own personal notes. This blog post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide me a small commission at no cost to you. I do not represent any product that is mention in this blog post. Please see Policies for more information. Thank you for visiting my blog.