I wanted something different and a little artsy. So I decided to match my front wicker chairs covers with an almost cost free front door unique design.
- 16×20 Frame
- 8×10 Canvas
- Blue permanent marker
- Flowers from my stock
- Wire cutter
- Command Strips
Five Easy Steps:
- My frame was already painted from a previous project.
- I used a ruler to draw lines on canvas to match my cloth cover on outdoor wicker.
- I placed frame on door using Command Strips.
- I place canvas centered inside frame
- I cut flower stems down to size and added them as accents at the bottom of frame.
This blog post is from my own personal notes. This blog post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide me a small commission at no cost to you. I do not represent any product that is mentioned in this blog post. Please see Policies for more information. Thank you for visiting my blog.