Okay, If you have been following my blog posts you probably know by now that most of my posts are not long. I usually go straight to the how to’s to save time for everyone, so here are the simple easy low cost or for me no cost steps I used to make a bracelet hanger:
- I used a 11X14 frame I already had at home.
- I found a piece of cardboard that was sturdy but not too hard to cut.
- I cut the cardboard down to the size of the frame.
- I retrieved some paper towel rolls from upcycling stock.
- I cut one of the paper towel rolls off at about 3 inches then I saved that piece to measure my cut for the other pieces later.
- I took a colored pencil and used the same 3in cut paper towel roll to draw spaced out circles on the cardboard until I ran out of space.
- I used a string as my guide to keep my rolls almost even and I used some of my bracelets to test the amount of space I needed in between each hanger.
- I cut out the holes making sure I cut inside the lines so the holes would not be too big, but have a snug fit.
- Next, I cut the rest of the paper towel rolls down to size to match the number of holes I had.
- I stuffed the cut paper towel rolls through the holes leaving about 2in sticking out to hold the bracelets.
- I added some paint to match my beachy room decor, so it would not look just like a piece of cardboard hanging on the wall.
- After the paint was dry I added some twine to the frame hanger for support and used three nails to hang and two on the sides for bracing.
- I placed my bracelets from my cluttered jewelry box on the hangers.
- The words were later added as a little self-inspiration.
Now I can see clearly what bracelet I want since the clutter is gone and I did not spend one cent. Everything used was items I already had at home. If you like the bracelet holder check out this link for my DIY jewelry hanger.
This blog post is from my own personal notes. This blog post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide me a small commission at no cost to you. I do not represent any product that is mention in this blog post. Please see Policies for more information. Thank you for visiting my blog.